About Me

Thursday 18 April 2013

Flokati Rugs and Laundromats


Thank goodness for Flokati Rugs and Laundromats!  After being away for a few days last week our dog still hasn’t forgiven me for leaving her home with the man of the house and has been leaving little parcels on our rug even though I have only just taken her out!

Our Flokati rug has been put through a lot over the years but it still comes up trumps.  Just a quick trip to the laundromat to throw in the industrial washer with nappisan, and hung over the clothes line to dry, it is back to brand new.

As we speak my dog is sitting on my lap gazing at me with her big brown eyes.  How can we not love them?


1 comment:

  1. your discussion about laundromat is use full to every one. thanks for this share.
    laundromat gold coast

    ReplyDelete